In Store Pickup Only
Availability: In stock
Tarter's Subsoiler is designed for deep breakage of hard, low ground where water accumulates, allowing water to drain easily with one pass. This product is designed for a depth of 22" and includes a Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included). Not to exceed 35 HP rated tractors.
- Designed for deep breakage of hard, low ground where water accumulates
- Water will drain easily with one pass
- Features a 3/4? x 4? solid steel shank with reversible, rectangular, sloped point (2-9/16? x 12?)
- Usable depth of 22?
- Not to exceed 35 HP rated tractors
- Category 1 quick-hitch compatible hookup (Cat. 1 pins included)
- Features our durable corrosion-resistant powder coat yellow finish
- Height: 49?
- Approx. Weight: 95 lbs.
- Width: 32-1/2?
- Length: 16?
- Usable Depth: 22?
|Manufacturer Part Number||SUB|
Write Your Own Review