Stihl® - MS 250 18" Bar Chainsaw
When you rely on firewood to keep your home warm and cozy, you need a good chainsaw to build a solid woodpile. With an exceptional power-to-weight ratio, the STIHL MS 250 is up to the job. It’s easy to use and combines great features to tackle clearing or cleanup tasks, as well as cut through small limbs and trees. For many years, the MS 250 has been a customer favorite, a model of efficiency and reliability that brings incredible performance every time.
- Easy-Access Air Filter Cover to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Rear Hand Guard reduces the risk of injury as well as provides a wide area for foot placement during starting.
- Master Control Lever™ is a single lever operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch.
- The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten.
- The Winter/Summer Shutter allows the carburetor to operate at optimum temperature year-round and helps to prevent carburetor icing when working below 50°F (10°C).
- Front Handle is designed for a secure grip and ergonomically angled for comfort.
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Antivibration Handle: Yes
- Bar Length: 18 in.
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Chainsaw Type: Gas Powered
- Engine Displacement: 2.77 cc
- Engine Type: 2 Cycle
- Start Type: Pull Start
- Tension Adjustment Type: Quick-Adjust
- Weight: 10 lb.
|Manufacturer Part Number||11232000722US|