Availability: In stock
SGT Reckless's Horse Grease - 10oz
SGT Reckless’s Horse Grease is an edible, non-toxic grease scientifically proven and veterinarian-tested to stop chewing by horses, mules and donkeys. This product protects fences, stalls, buildings, trees and other surfaces equines chew. It will also prevent chewing of bandages and tails.
HOW TO USE:
- Wood Chewing - If the horse is an actual cribber rather than a casual chewer results may vary but use a lot of the product
- Stall Chewing
- Bandages or around wounds. You can put it directly on a horse but try to keep it away from the eyes
- Place the product directly on manes or tails to stop chewing by other horses – The product is grease so it will actually condition the hair
- Lead-ropes to stop chewing/untying
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a liberal amount to any surface horses chew.
- When using squeeze tubes, apply a ½ inch bead to the leading edge of the fence.
- If applying to a flat surface, like a stall wall, create a zig-zag pattern over the surface affecting as much of the area as possible.
- If the surface is porous, horse grease will soak in a little.
- If the surface is non-porous the product will keep its shape, but may still be spread through incidental contact, so be careful when you walk by.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HG-10|
Write Your Own Review