In Store Pickup Only
Availability: In stock
SAV-A-LAM® Milk Replaceer
$27.99 - $76.99
Sav-A-Lam Milk Replacer is complete and balanced lamb nutrition designed to support optimal digestibility and performance.
- High energy 30% fat and 23% all-milk protein formula
- Probiotics and yeast extract to support digestive health and immunity
- Added vitamins and minerals with organic selenium
- Designed to produce Magic Crystals for Easy Mixing
- Crude protein (min.) 23.00%
- Crude fat (min.) 30.00%
- Crude fiber (max.) 0.15%
- Calcium (min.) 0.60%
- Calcium (max.) 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min.) 0.70%
- Selenium (min.) 0.3 ppm
- Vitamin A (min.) 20,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D3 (min.) 5,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E (min.) 100 IU/lb.
- Total Microorganisms: 3.00 BCFU*/lb.
- (Bacillus subtilis, Enterococcus faecium)
- *Shown as billion CFU/lb.
- 0 to 24 hours: 6 feedings per day (1/4 to 1/2 cup per feeding)
- 2 to 4 days: 4 to 6 feedings per day (1/2 cup per feeding)
- 5 to 14 days: 4 feedings per day (3/4 to 1 cup per feeding)
- 15 to 30 days: 3 feedings per day (1-1/2 cups per feeding)
- 30 days to weaning: 2 feedings per day (2 cups per feeding)
Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Animal Fat (preserved with BHA & BHT), Dried Whey Product, Dried Whey, Dextrose, Lecithin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Extract, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Maltodextrin, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Silicate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Selenium Yeast, Natural & Artificial Flavor.
Mixing Directions For Liquid Feeding:
Please see the following table for feeding instructions. Add 1 level enclosed cup of dry Sav-A-Lam Milk Replacer powder to 1 pint (2 enclosed cups) of warm (115-120°F) water and mix thoroughly with a wire whisk. The enclosed cup holds approximately 4 ounces by weight (113 grams) of dry powder, equal in volume to a standard measuring cup. Feed the reconstituted milk replacer solution at about 90-100°F if feeding by bottle. If feeding free choice, chill the mixed milk replacer solution to help prevent over-consumption, and provide fresh solution daily.
|Manufacturer Part Number||01-7417-0217|
Write Your Own Review