Ruger® American® Rimfire 22 LR Model 8301
- Includes two interchangeable standard length of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. Compact stock modules are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver™ #12 bases.
- A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Williams™ fiber optic front sight and adjustable, V slot, folding-leaf rear sight (excludes Stainless and Target models).
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.
Firearms and some accessories are only available for purchase in stores. Each location follows all BATF and individual state/county/city laws to insure the desired product is legal for sale. Any info provided online is subject to change, please go to your local store for more accurate information.
|Manufacturer Part Number||8301|