Ruger® 10/22® Sporter 22 Long Rifle
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Sling swivels and flat buttplate.
- Stock: Beech Sporter w/ Checkering
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.3 lb.
- Overall Length: 40.50"
- Barrel Length: 22"
Firearms and some accessories are only available for purchase in stores. Each location follows all BATF and individual state/county/city laws to insure the desired product is legal for sale. Any info provided online is subject to change, please go to your local store for more accurate information.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1149|