PRIEFERT® UTILITY PANEL - BROWN
Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” Panel, the Utility Panel is ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed and heavy pressure is not expected. Utility Panels feature single piece vertical stays fitted through drilled rails to increase the structural integrity. Chain connectors ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for connections over uneven ground and easy connections to existing structures. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground, while our “Fishhook” top corners increase strength and safety. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Utility Panels are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line, Utility Panels are recommended for enclosures where heavy pressure is not expected.
- These panels feature single piece vertical stays that are fitted through drilled rails to provide additional strength and structural integrity.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- J-legs increase the ease of portability and help prevent panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the panel help strengthen the corners and help prevent leg traps between panels.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Height: 62”
- Number of Rails: 6
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 20 gauge tubing
- Vertical stay constructed from 1.050” OD steel tubing, fitted through drilled rails
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Color: Brown
- Length:10', Weight: 49lbs, # Of Stays: 1
- Length:12', Weight: 58lbs, # Of Stays: 1
|Manufacturer Part Number||UP10BN|