PRIEFERT® SHEETED ADJUSTABLE ALLEY FRAME WITH SQUEEZE CHUTE ATTACHMENT
Priefert’s durable Sheeted Adjustable Alley Frame is designed for use with our Rough Stock Open and Solid Sweep Systems. The SAAFC allows for quick and easy attachment of your adjustable alley to a Priefert Squeeze Chute (sold separately). The SAAFC will attach directly to our Model S01, S0191, or S04 chute, while an additional adaptor is required for our Model SC13 Squeeze Chute. Designed to work with the standard Sheeted Adjustable Alley Frame, the alley can be adjusted to one of four widths to better fit the size of cattle being worked. Sturdy pin connectors on the frame secure it to the alley panels. This product features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat finish to help it resist rust and scratching, while UV inhibitors in the powder help the adjustable alley frame resist fading, ensuring that your product holds up well and looks great for many years to come.
- The Sheeted Adjustable Alley Frame with Chute Attachment allows for quick and easy attachment of your adjustable alley to a Priefert Squeeze Chute (sold separately). The SAAFC will attach directly to our Model S01, S0191, or S04 chute, while an additional adaptor is required for our Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Priefert’s unique Adjustable Alley Frames allow operators to quickly and easily adjust the width of the working alley to better fit the size of cattle being worked.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- This adjustable alley frames help maintain the strength and integrity of an alley and securely connects it to your Priefert Squeeze Chute.
- Sturdy Rough Stock pin connectors are used to secure the adjustable alley frames to the panels of the alley.
- The inside alley width can be set to 18”, 21”, 25”, or 28” wide. The frame-to-panel connection is fixed on one side of the frame, while the connection point on the other side is adjustable. By using the adjustment handle on the side of the frame, the operator is able to slide the panel connection point in or out to effectively change the alley width.
- Overall Height: 86”
- Inside Height: 80”
- Weight: 114 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Required to connect alley to Priefert Squeeze Chute, Model SC13 requires an additional adaptor (SC13AK2SAAFC)
- Can be set to maintain alley width of 18”, 21”, 25”, or 28” wide.
- Constructed from 1.9” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
|Manufacturer Part Number||SAAFCGY|