PRIEFERT® ROUND BALE FEEDER ECONOMY SKIRT BOTTOM
Priefert's Economy Round Bale feeders are a great option for the price conscious customer. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your livestock. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. Available with or without a skirted bottom, these feeders are easy to relocate as your feeding needs change. Each feeder consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts. Our skirted feeder is sheeted 17" up from the ground, to further reduce hay loss. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the feeder resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Ideal for Feeding Round Bales of Hay to Livestock
- Easy to Assemble and Relocate
- Free of Head and Foot Traps
- Width: 96"
- Height: 45"
- Weight: 105 lbs
- Frame Constructed from 16 Gauge Horizontal Rails with 18 Gauge Quadraform Vertical Braces and Slants
- RBFSE is Sheeted with 20 Gauge Sheeting
- Feeder Consists of 3 Pieces
- Bolts and Nuts for Assembly Included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Priefert Blue
|Manufacturer Part Number||RBFSEBL|