PRIEFERT® PREMIER STALL PANEL WITH BAR TOP
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
- Safe, attractive, and affordable, Priefert Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the industry for decades!
- Vertical Bar Stall Fronts are 7.5’ tall.
- Stall panels are connected with drop pins that are securely attached to the frame.
- Smooth surfaces with no sharp edges ("Domed" tops and bottoms of vertical end frames).
- Space between 1.05" OD 18 gauge vertical bars is 2 1/4".
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion
- Architectural Grade Power Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- A starter post (sold separately) is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure.
- To make moving and installation easier, Premier Stall Fronts have a 2.75" tall "fork well" that runs across the top of the frame, providing a secure point for pickup of the stall with a fork lift.
- 12’ option panels are 142" wide pin center to pin center, 145" OD measurement
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
- The finish applied to our wood kits is designed for indoor use, meaning stalls should be setup under cover and/or inside a barn or shed.
- 4': Width: 4', Height: 90", Weight: 75lbs
- 12':Width: 12', Height: 90", Weight: 173lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||HSP04WBN|