PRIEFERT® PREMIER 12' STALL FRONTS- BROWN
Priefert's Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for teh safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional enviroment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistant to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive brown powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure.
- Constructed from 2' OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical bar spacing: 2.25" between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door opening width: 41.5"
- Door window dimensions: 19" wide x 33" tall
- Front panel window/feeder opening: 28" wide x 33" tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
|Manufacturer Part Number||HSF12BN|