PRIEFERT® MANUAL ROPING CHUTE
Priefert’s Manual Roping Chute is the quietest, most durable chute on the market. This chute’s easy fingertip touch release and spring assisted opening ensures that every roper gets the same release of the steer or calf. The split tailgate eliminates ropes, pulleys and knee knocking levers. Both the front release gate and the tailgate can be operated from either side of the chute, either from the ground or from horseback. It’s the overall ease of use that makes Priefert’s manual roping chute the number one chute choice for ropers.
- Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations.
- The Model RC98M Manual Roping Chute is the most widely used chute in the country.
- Priefert Roping Chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events.
- The overall ease of use makes Priefert’s manual roping chute the number one chute of choice for ropers.
- All Priefert roping chutes are specifically engineered to be as quiet as possible. The unique braking system used to control the front release gate is set to virtually eliminate noise prevalent with competitor chutes.
- The front release breaking system also “deadens” the gate as it pops to the full open position, with no backlash to potentially cause the steer/calf to hesitate upon exit.
- A quiet opening chute is important so that horses can be properly trained to cue off the rider’s command and not by the sound of banging head gates.
- The easy fingertip touch release and spring assisted opening ensures that every roper gets the same release of the steer or calf.
- This chute features two “reset levers,” one on each side of the chute. Simply push one of the reset levers toward the back of the chute to reset the front release gate. Then, return the lever to its original forward position before releasing the next animal.
- The RC98M features contoured sides that narrow at the bottom to discourage animals from turning around in the chute.
- With a 14” inside width at the bottom, this chute can be used for both steers and calves.
- The bottom of the chute is sheeted to reduce the possibility of leg injuries.
- The spilt tailgate opens from either side of the chute and operates without ropes, pulleys or knee-knocking levers.
- Priefert’s RC98M may be converted to an automatic chute with the purchase of an upgrade kit.
- Bottom panels are constructed from galvanized sheet metal to provide extra protection against corrosion and rust, extending the life of the chute.
- Overall Height: 63”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 476 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Color: Priefert Blue
|Manufacturer Part Number||RC98M|