PRIEFERT® 135 DEGREE PREMIER BOW GATE WITH ALLEY FRAME SWEEP
An essential part of our Premier Open Sweep System, the Premier Bow Gate with Alley Frame serves as the sweep gate and provides a stable connection point for attaching the working alley to the sweep tub. This specially designed gate also incorporates secure connection points for the Radius Bars that help maintain the correct sweep radius. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” the Premier Bow Gate with Alley Frame is part of our number one selling line of cattle panels and accessories.
- Specially designed for use in Priefert’s Premier Open Sweep, this panel incorporates sweep gate, the entry frame for the crowding/working alley, and secure connection points for the Radius Bars.
- The rails are constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility.
- Sturdy pin connectors allow for quick and secure attachment to the other components.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Bow Gate Length: 124”
- Overall length with Alley Frame: 161.5”
- Height (to top rail of panel): 64” From the ground to the top of swinging gate
- Height (to top of alley frame): 87.5”
- Weight: 251 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Number of rails: 6 (on Bow Gate)
- Number of stays: 1 (on Bow Gate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
|Manufacturer Part Number||PSBG135GY|