Availability: In stock
TriLink™ 20 in. MC78 Full Chisel Chainsaw Chain
The TriLink Saw Chain features Centri-Lube oil-ways on all drive links. These oil-ways allow lubrication to flow up through the drive links and to the rivets. This reduces friction, chain stretch and results in fewer adjustments needed to the chain. This chain has hardened, chromed full-chisel cutters designed for excellent chip clearance for fast, smooth cutting at high-speeds in clean conditions, preferred by professional users.
- TriLink saw chain has chromed cutters for fast, smooth cutting and low kickback design for safety and durability
- Chain fits many Alpina, Craftsman, Echo, Homelite, Huskvarna, John Deere, Jonsered, Makita, Olympyk, Poulan, RedMax, Sachs-Dolmar, Shindaiwa and Tanaka chain saw models; please see fit up guide for complete list
- Underwriter’s laboratories (UL) certified to American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards for low kickback safety chain
- Centri-lube self-lubricating drive links that enhance chain life and reduce stretch
- Pitch: .325 in. full-chisel; gauge: .050 in.; 78 drive links; file size: 3/16 in.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CL75078TL2|
Write Your Own Review