In Store Pickup Only
The Ruger Precision Rifle is the bolt action precision rifle of your dreams. Ruger starts this gem off with a one piece style "upper" receiver precision machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel. The 4140 cold hammer forged chrome-moly steel barrel features 5R precision rifling to ensure the most precise shots. Additional this gem of a rifle features the Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger with an adjustment range of 2.25 to 5 lbs. Another neat feature is the patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions with a variety of magazines. You can utilize AICS, M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul Style magazines along with SOME, not all, M14 magazines. Rounding out the list of features is the Ruger Precision Rifle hand guard, and the folding, adjustable length of pull and comb stock. If you have been dreaming of owning a long range tack driver, then make your dream come true with the Ruger Precision Rifle.
- Ruger Precision Rifle Bolt Action Rifle 18008
- 6.5mm Creedmoor
- 10 Round Detachable Box Magazine
- 24" 4140 Chrome-Moly Steel Cold Hammer Forged Medium Contour Barrel Profile
- 1:8" Right Hand Twist Rate with 5R Rifling
- Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake
- 20 MOA Picatinny Rail with four #8-40 Screws
- "Upper" Receiver/One Piece Bolt Precision CNC Machined from Pre-Hardended 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Three Lug Bolt with 70 degree throw
- Dual Cocking Cams
- Smooth Running Full Diameter Bolt Body
- In Line Recoil Path
- Ruger Precision MSR Stock with QD Sling
- Left Folding Stock Hinge
- AR-style buffer tube (accepts other aftermarket AR stocks)
- Folding/Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height Stock
- Ruger Precision Rifle Short Action Hand Guard
- Magazine Well features front contour
- Oversized Bolt Handle
- "Lower" Magazine Well halves are precision machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines)
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger (Pull Weight 2.25 to 5lbs)
- Extended Trigger Reach AR-Style grip and 45 degree reversible safety selector
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges
- Overall Length 43.25" to 46.75"
- Length of Pull 12" to 15.50"
- Folded Length 35.60"
- Overall Width 3.30"
- Overall Height 7.30"
- Overall Weight 10.7 lbs
- Matte Black Finish
|Manufacturer Part Number||18008R|
Write Your Own Review