In Store Pickup Only
Availability: In stock
GearWrench- SAE/Metric Ratcheting Wrench Set - 20 Piece
Since being patented in 1996, GearWrench has been the leader in ratcheting wrenches, with more styles and sizes than any other brand. GearWrench premier mechanics hand tools are designed to meet the tough requirements of Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Their hand tools are made from chrome steel alloy, which is specially formulated and heat treated for strength and superior resistance to corrosion.
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Extremely strong, GearWrench meets or exceeds ANSI, DIN and Federal torque specifications
- Includes SAE sizes: 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in. and 3/4 in.
- Includes metric sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 mm
- Ratcheting box end moves a fastener with the speed and ease of a fine tooth ratchet
- Off-corner loading design on box end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
|Manufacturer Part Number||35720|
Write Your Own Review