In Store Pickup Only
Availability: In stock
Forney Easy Weld 140 MP Machine
The Forney Easy Weld 140 MP is a 3-in-1 machine. Lightweight and extremely easy to use, it is a single-phase inverter machine. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication, hobbyist and metal artist.
- Dimensions: 16.75" x 8.125" x 12"
- Weight: 20.3 lbs.
- Multi-Process Welder: MIG/DC TIG/Stick welder (TIG torch not included)
- Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control
- Plate thickness range: Up to 1/4"
- No gas required
- Uses gasless wire .030”/.035”
- Up to 1/8” stick electrode
- 120-volt input power
- Includes: 10' MIG gun, 8' electrode holder, 8' ground clamp, 20A - 15A adapter and one additional .030" contact tip
- Recommended for use with Forney Industries consumable part numbers 85336, 60170, 60171, 60172 and 85339
- Duty cycle: Stick 30% @ 80A, MIG 30% @ 90A and TIG 30% @ 110A
- Warranty: 6 month warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||271|
Write Your Own Review