Availability: In stock
Earthquake® Victory 212cc Rear Tine Tiller With Pneumatic Wheels - 33970
Earthquake 33970 Victory Rear Tine Tiller, Powerful 212cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine, Rugged Bronze Gear Transmission, Forged Steel Counter-Rotating Tines, Instant Reverse, Pneumatic Wheels.
- COMPACT POWER- The 212CC Viper Engine delivers incredible sod-busting power in a compact frame which makes the Victory easy to handle without sacrificing performance. Counter rotating tines spin in the opposite direction of the self-propelled drive wheels providing the right combination of opposing forces to attack previously untilled ground with confidence.
- INSTANT REVERSE- Unlike almost every other standard rear-tine tiller, the Victory offers a solution for backing up that requires no shifting. At the end of a garden row or in tight spaces, simply pull the reverse lever and walk the unit backwards to change direction.
- HIGHLY MANEUVERABLE- with its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the Victory allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows.
- RIGHT SIZED ADJUSTABILITY- The Victory is right-sized allowing the flexibility to use one machine to both attack new ground and maintain existing plots. Looped handlebars offer 3 height adjustments to ensure an ergonomic experience of the user. Till up to 10 in. deep and 16 in. wide in one pass.
- Product Weight: 164.0 lb.
- Product Length: 53.3 in.
- Cutting Swath: 16 in.
- Engine Brand: Viper
- Engine Displacement: 212 cc
- Engine Type: 87+ Octane Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.95 gal.
- Number of Tines: 2
- Power Type: Gas
- Product Width: 22.92 in.
- Start Type: Recoil
- Tine Diameter: 11.14 in.
- Tine Location: Rear
- Tine Speed: 216.0 rpm
- Torque: 8.85 ft.-lb
- Product Type: Rear Tine Tiller
- Working Depth: 10.0 in.
- Working Width: 16.0 in.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 33970
|Manufacturer Part Number||33970|
Write Your Own Review