Availability: In stock
Columbia® Womens Redmond™ V Hiking Shoe
This hiking shoe is durable and protective thanks to synthetic leather, suede, and mesh construction, and a molded toe cap.
- A lightweight midsole with superior cushioning and high energy return keeps you light on your feet and comfortable all day.
- OUTSTANDING OUTSOLE: You'll stay sure-footed on slick and uneven surfaces thanks to the multi-terrain, non-marking outsole.
- Wide fit
- Mesh and suede upper provides exceptional fit and support
- Synthetic leather overlays provide protection and a natural lock down
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Gusseted tongue keeps the debris out
- Molded toe cap for protection
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Uses: Trail
- Materials: Upper: Mesh / Suede
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
|Manufacturer Part Number||1925081-227|
Write Your Own Review