Employment at Big R
We are always looking for more team members!
Big R is seeking an experienced Corporate Controller
The Controller is responsible for accurate reporting of financial statements, providing leadership with process/procedure implementations and improvements, reducing costs and developing staff. Serves as the main point of contact for external auditors and for insurance. Main Candidate will need to be able to work independently, identify and analyze problems and will have exceptional decision making skills.
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business and 7 years of increasing, relevant experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and integrated accounting specific software
- Ability to analyze and interpret common financial reports and legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation are essential.
- Thorough knowledge of accepted accounting principles, policies and controls.
- Experience with fixed assets and depreciation schedules
If you are this person we will offer:
Salary based on experience
Click HERE to apply online.
- Animal Health
- Boy's Clothing
- Girl's Clothing
- Hats and Accessories
- Home Decor
- Ladies Clothing
- Lawn and Garden
- Men's Clothing
- Ranch and Agriculture
- Sporting Goods
- Tack and Saddle
- Gift Cards
You have no items to compare.